Friday 9 February 2007

Back in business

Yesterday was my first day back at work.

It wasn't a bad day, it wasn't busy, in fact it was pretty much an ordinary day at work except I was just feeling very anxious and really didn't want to be there.
This wasn't meant to my life... I was meant to be happy, enjoying life and planning for the future.

All the people at work are really nice, everybody is concerned and all they want for me is the best. I am so lucky to have so much support. I have some amazing friends who love me and help me so much, I don't know what would happen if they weren't by my side.

I wish I could find solace and comfort in something, anything, but the truth is I am finding it very difficult to push myself out of bed in the mornings, all I want to do is sleep and not wake up. I know these words may hurt some of my friends, but please understand that it is not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, I am only using this blog as an outlett for my true feelings and my thoughts.

Will go ice skating tomorrow, that should keep me occupied for the day...

No comments: